| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bettles, Ak in August is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 60.5mm (2.4in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 15:29 long and the longest day is 19:27 long with an average length of 17:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Bettles, Ak August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bettles, Ak, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bettles, Ak:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 529.8 kms (329.2 miles) NNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 528.7 kms (328.5 miles) NNW
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 483.4 kms (300.4 miles) W
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) SW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) WSW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 480.1 kms (298.3 miles) SSW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) NE
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 776.2 kms (482.3 miles) ENE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 713.4 kms (443.3 miles) ENE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 506.7 kms (314.9 miles) ENE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 286.2 kms (177.8 miles) SE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) SE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 710.8 kms (441.7 miles) SE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 517.7 kms (321.7 miles) S
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 603.6 kms (375.1 miles) SSE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) S
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 690 kms (428.8 miles) SSE